[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [10. 28] NCDNHC Meeting

YJ and all,

  The problem here YJ is that the Atlarge meeting in Shanghai
was not officially sponsored by ICANNATLARGE.ORG as
well as Hans announced that it was ICANNATLARGE.COM
was the sponsor illegitimately as well.  Hence any such association
is yours and Han's alone not the members of ICANNATLARGE.ORG,
which BTW still doesn't resolve, and therefore technically does
not actually exist as ICANNATLARGE.ORG anyway...