Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: "Everytime ICANN meets, we need to be there holding open public forums..."

Richard and all stakeholdersor other interested parties and members,

  I agree this is a good strategy to deploy.  But aren't we a bit ahead of
ourselves?

  Until or unless we have a working and resolving Web site, this strategy
will at a minimum, look pretty silly.  Until or unless we have bylaws,
charter, articles of incorporation, or some form of legal association that
is non-incorporated, and a mission statement, we cannot effectively make
such a strategy work or be considered legitimate.