[atlarge-discuss] CHAIR ELECTION

As per my commitment I will now act as a polling secretary for the election of the Chair of this Panel. From GMT 00:00 today until Thursday GMT 00.00 I will register the nominations. The seconding will be registered the two following days and the votes the two days after, so we will know the new Chair replacing Joanna Lane on Monday GMT 00:00.

The same procedure will then be carried the next week, the same days and hours, for the alt.chair election.

I suggest the Panelists that we only vote for candidates having clearly indicated their intents. In particular in the following areas:

1. the type of Chairmanship they have in mind
2. the organization of the work of this Panel
3. the support of every Panelist non conflicting minority agenda and the respect of the majority agenda
4. an equal cultural respect
5. a serious dedication to the good of this organization

jfc
"they want to control, we want to serve"