Re: [atlarge-discuss] INEGRoup Lists are by invite and for members only. fuddle@canada.com is NOT and INEGROUP Member was: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ReLabel Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams' list

Hello fellow INEG members and listreaderes,

I don't mean to belabor the point, but I did join
INEGroup a couple of weeks ago and Jeff Williams
confirmed it via email (see this URL as proof).
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0211/msg00010.html

I will do my best to speak to issues that concern
INEGroup members in this list and there is no need to
debate this issue any longer.  Perhaps the INEGroup
Canada darabase has not bean updated yet, but I have
already received confirmation of membership.

Thank you,

Tim

On Fri, 08 Nov 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:

> All stakeholders or other interested parties and
> members,
>
>  fuddle@canada.com is not and INEGRoup member...  It
is
> now
> unlikely that he/she/it will ever become and INEGroup
> member as well
> due to his/her/it's inaccurate postings to this
forum...

> fuddle@canada.com is not and employee of INEG.INC.
Nor
> is it
> likely that he/she/it will ever be and ING. INC.
> Employee...
>
> fuddle@canada.com wrote:
>
> > Dear fellow INEG members, steakholders and others,
> >
> > I compleatly agree with this scentiment.  INEGroup
has
> > some plans in the near future to set up it's own
> > mailing list.  But in the meantime, freedom of
speech
> > allows us to post on relevent topics on this forum.
> > There are no posting limits or censorship here, so
> INEG
> > members should feel free to speak there mind.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Tim
> >
> > On Fri, 08 Nov 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >

> > > Jamie and all stakeholders or other interested
> parties
> > > and members,
> > >
> > >   I certainly can.  I certainly will if and when
> folks
> > > like (Tim, Ted?)
> > > and Lynn "Fuss?" discontinue making posts
regarding
> > > INEGroup
> > > or asking questions on this forum...
> > >
> > >   Your request although well meaning I am sure,
is a
> > > negative
> > > to outreach as well...
> > >
> > >   However a broader range of views is not
dependent
> on
> > > any one
> > > members number of posts Jamie.

> the
> > > discuss list so we have

dedicated
> > > Jeff Williams I
> > > larger subject if
> 127
> > > k members strong]
that
> > if,
> > > at a time I could

> > > atlarge-discuss-help@lists.fitug.de

> href="<a
> > > >

> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > > Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k
> > > members/stakeholders strong!)
> > > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA
> > > Development Eng.
> > > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > > Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801
> > > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas
75208

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.canada.com";>http://www.canada.com</a>