Re: [atlarge-discuss] Michael Sherryl - Casting false aspersions - FUD

Hello Richard:

I have a email filter that now puts all of Jeff
Williams' garbage in the, well, garbage can.
The only time I learn of any of his eruct is when
someone like you answers his posts.  I was not
aware I was "casting aspersions" because I was
blissfully oblivious to his mania (9 posts so far
today).  I have learned a few things, however,
about Jeff Williams:
1.  does not go offline and will post any of your
offline email to the list
2.  is crazy
3.  is paranoid
4.  lies
5.  could not write a program to get himself out of
a wet paper bag (so I am not worried about his so-called
bot)

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@ntlworld.com>
Date:  Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:11:21 -0000

To be honest, I don't see how either side of this private quarrel is
relevant to the promotion of internet users at the heart of DNS governance.
On the contrary, this kind of trivia makes us appear irrelevant.

Posts to this mailing-list should ideally be concerned with internet
governance, and not with private and personal quarrels which bore the
majority of us and frighten off new members.

Sorry, but this mail-clogging two-way barrage is just getting so boring.
What makes you think that anyone not involved in your personal quarrels is
interested in receiving your mail. Why not just take it off list and send
each other a million e-mails a day?

Lastly, this is NOT a criticism of the relevant and informative
contributions which you guys have shown yourself capable of.

Richard Henderson