[atlarge-discuss] Democracy and it's borders

As stated clearly in earlier posts and as people have learned over the
ages, even democracy has rules.

Flaunting with those of decency, mannerism and intelligence is the
so-called Jeff Williams. Whether he exists or not is irrelevant to me,
what is relevant is that he has taken over the maillists of this
organisation to be and looks close to shutting down some of the finest
brains gathered on this list.

It is a re-visit of several other well meant start-up organisations and
in all honesty I feel we should not re-visit those failures.

If it means we are not democratic enough if we remove this individaul
then I am not sure whether I and perhaps more, would want to be
democratic, though I am pretty sure I am.

There are some good plans on the table, by-laws (sorry still chewing
these over) and I do feel that Richard and Jeffsey deserve a lot more
support ofr their plans (which I supported) to let "local" organisations
take an "independent" role in "our" process and use part of the atlarge
domain for this purpose.

I would feel grateful if the panel and the members could make a decision
towards the following:

1. Do we want Jeff Williams as a member of this organisation?

2. do we allow "locals" to use a "sub-domain" of the attlarge.org domain

3. (following 2) what criteria do we use for allocating such a
sub-domain, without being "power-hungry"

Kind regards

Abel

===========================

Information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be
privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any
use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

Any attachment has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own
virus checker and procedures.

If you contact us by email we will store your name and address to
facilitate communications.

=========================

Able Towers and Able Consultancy are tradenames of Moordata Ltd.

2 Brickett Close
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 7YE