[atlarge-discuss] Discuss list rules?

Sorry for the delay responding to this, Abel, but I seem to be in perpetual
catchup mode these days . . .

Abel has made an appropriate request of us.  But rather than direct our
efforts at any one person, I think it would be better to address the the
more-general issues of posting limits and personal attacks, and maybe some
loose rules for what is and is not "on topic" for this list.  These issues
have been brought up in the past, and I for one have been loath to embrace
any limitations on the list.  But I think that, with the anymosity I'm
feeling from the Discuss list lately, we need to address these issues, as
unsavory as they may be.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info