[atlarge-discuss] Democracy and it's Borders

The oxymoron: "Democracy and it's Borders"
Democracy has no Borders, except those that we construct.  These 'Constructions' are precisely the problem as they create 'Difference' to which opinion is attached, and exploitation of the differences are used to subordinate, creating a hierarchy though which economic advantage is achieved, and thus anti-thesis of Democracy.

Anyway.... ,

I propose the adaptation of a NSCS (Nation-States Code System) that includes all Nation-States, that means over 400+ unique identifiers, then Sub-Domains for Groups. The point being, lets try to include everyone we can, in anyway they want to be included.

James

Re: