Re: [atlarge-discuss] Democracy and it's Borders

James and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Exactly right here James!  Well done!

  Indeed we should be inclusive of any and all stakeholders/users and
your
suggestion as to how to structure it is along the same line as
[INEGRoup]
has done and is still doing.

  I am not sure what you mean by "Sub Domains"?  Do you mean 3rd
level Domain names for this structure for chapters by country or
region?

  I would prefer that through our outreach we use the cctld name spaces
for domain name presenences for chapters by country, where regional
chapters could use 3rd level domain names for their presence's...
In this way the management of each of those chapter presence's can be
independently funded, web site hosted and maintained/managed,
and easily identifiable by prospective new members...