RE: [atlarge-discuss] Democracy and it's Borders

I second this proposal and move that the the panel votes on this within
the next 48 hours
The panel vote should contain the question on whether this should be a
member wide vote or whether this is within the scope of the panel's
powers.

The proposed structure would look something like:

1	icannatlarge.org
2. 	<cc>.icannatlarge.org
3. 	<group>.<cc>.icannatlarge.org

And in addition to that I would leave some room for
<group>.icannatlarge.org if the group is representing the worldwide
community of that group.

Simple, straight forward and a majot goal for the real attlarge
community.

Kind regards

Abel