[atlarge-discuss] MOTIONS for a bottom-up web structure as expressed by Wiseman/Khan

MOTION 1:

I PROPOSE that the panel VOTES on the Wiseman/Khan structure for our
website, as set out by Abel Wiseman as follows:

> The proposed structure would look like this:
>
> 1 icannatlarge.org
> 2. <cc>.icannatlarge.org
> 3. <group>.<cc>.icannatlarge.org
>
> And in addition to that it would leave some room for
> <group>.icannatlarge.org if the group is representing the worldwide
> community of that group.
>
> Simple, straight forward and a major goal for the real attlarge
> community.

This structure allows for bottom-up participation in the website, and
creates a  valuable interface for localised At Large communities to
participate and contribute.

YES, I vote for the Wiseman/Khan plan
NO, I vote against the Wiseman/Khan plan
ABSTAIN, I abstain from this vote

MOTION 2:

I PROPOSE that the Domain www.atlarge.org be freed up to carry out this
function, if members of the IcannatLarge.org panel prefer this site to
develop such a construction and interface.

YES, I vote for the domain www.atlarge.org to be freed up and used to
implement the Wiseman/Khan plan
NO, I vote against the Domain www.atlarge.org being used for the
Wiseman/Khan plan
ABSTAIN, I abstain from this vote

MOTION 3:

I PROPOSE that the membership as a whole takes a further vote on Motions 1
and 2, if the panel does not vote in favour of these options

YES, I vote for the membership to vote on Motions 1 and 2
NO, I vote against the membership deciding on Motions 1 and 2
ABSTAIN, I abstain from this vote

Concluding Remarks: If the panel and/or membership does not wish to proceed
with this plan and structure, I offer my domains www.thehumanrace.com and
www.thehumanrace.info as a resource for those members of the At Large
community who wish to proceed with the vision for the WHOLE at large
community. Alternatively, I'm happy to proceed with another domain name
using this construction. The scope of this site will be not only a rallying
point for an At Large coalition, but also the beginning of a new democratic
frontier for all internet users, who have the right to determine the future
course and governance of the Internet, and also the right to free expression
and the development of a democratic voice outside the constraints of
conventional politics and governments.

The voice of the people - the voice of the human race - can confront Icann
and can demonstrate the real At Large of users worldwide.

I invite both panelists and ordinary members to SECOND these motions.

Richard Henderson