Re: [atlarge-discuss] MOTIONS for a bottom-up web structure as expressed by Wiseman/Khan

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  NO, I vote against the Wiseman/Khan plan

Note: There needs to be more time for consideration and a call for
other proposals to vote for.  I also offered a proposal as well
that is not being considered for a vote as well.  Hence for these (Plural)
reasons I voted against Wisman/Khan's suggestion/proposal.