Re: [atlarge-discuss] [atlarge-panel] CHAIR ELECTION : VITTORIO, VIVECK, BRUCE nominated/seconded

Jefsey and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Jefsey, again you seem to have left out one member that was nominated.
That person is Sotiris.  Please adjust your list accordingly..

Thank you in advance for your cooperation...