RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] MOTIONS for a bottom-up web structure as expressed by Wiseman/Khan

I totally agree.  This is the "meat" of why we exist.

I'll look at this closely tomorrow and pass on my thoughts on it.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info