[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] MOTIONS for a bottom-up web structure as expressed by Wiseman/Khan

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting the NewTLD link.  I plan to get
serious about this.  I had a couple of questions maybe
someone can answer.

1.Stuart Lynn mentions he planned to discuss the action
plan on new gTLDs in SHanghai.  I was wondering if
anyone was actually there, and how did the discussion
go?

2.  I don't know what the acronym, "NTEPPTF" means.
Can someone help me out?

3.  Whom of us, from Icannatlarge list is able to meet
in Amsterdam next month?  Schipol airport is a very
convenient place to meet and it's got all the
amenities.  It wouldn't be too hard to fly-in, fly-out
for just that weekend.  I am thiking about going.
Anyone else?

Thanks,

Tim

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.icann.org/committees/ntepptf/new-gtld-action-plan-18oct02.htm";>http://www.icann.org/committees/ntepptf/new-gtld-action-plan-18oct02.htm</a>
> (link also posted at IcannWatch)
>
> These statements by Stuart Lynn are very interesting
> and require our early
> attention, discussion and an input (which has been
> requested)
>
> Should 3 more (probably sponsored) NewTLDs go ahead,
in

<richardhenderson@ntlworld.com>
> To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@ntlworld.com>;
> <abel@able-towers.com>; 'Jkhan' <Jkhan@MetroMgr.com>;
> <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>

was
> scheduled to devote
> 30
> > minutes of the Shanghai meetings to the New TLDs
> Evaluation Process. Did
> > this actually happen? Where are the details/minutes
> of this? What is ICANN
> > now proposing with regard to this Process? What
about
> the
> NewTLDsEvaluation
> > Task Force? Is it still in existence? YJ, I think
you
> were on it. Can you
> > give me any up-to-date information on what is
> proposed next? Who
> > chaired/chairs this Task Force? Have the Registry
> Evaluation reports been
> > disclosed (as mandated under Appendix U of their
> Registry Agreements) - or
> > are they still being withheld by Icann? How can
> constituencies make an
> > informed participation in an important process like
> this if ICANN
> withholds
> > central data (now over 6 months after it could and
> should have been
> > released)?
> >
> > Any info on these matters from anyone on these lists
> would be greatly
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Richard H

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> atlarge-discuss-help@lists.fitug.de

Ted Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-736-3636
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario