[atlarge-discuss] Attn. Jefsey - Challenge to Jefsey's contention as to Chair of WG-WEB

All stakeholders, Wg-Web participants, all interested parties and
members,

  Today in a rift regarding updating the ICANNATLARGE.ORG web
site, Jefsey Morfin claimed that the Panel Chair and the WG-Web Chair
are one in the same.
See:http://icann-at-large.org/pipermail/wg-web_icann-at-large.org/2002-November/000068.html

I responded asking Jefsey to provide the documentation of the election
by
vote of the WG-Web participants for his contention.
See:http://icann-at-large.org/pipermail/wg-web_icann-at-large.org/2002-November/000069.html

Thus far, Jefsey has not been able or willing to provide that
documentation.
But of course such documentation doesn't exist, and never has.

  I have also suggested that Bret be replaced as Web Master as updates
that have been needed and suggested by WG-Web participants without
objection, have not been made.
See:http://icann-at-large.org/pipermail/wg-web_icann-at-large.org/2002-November/000065.html

Yet we have been informed by Bret that he has been making some yet to be

defined or approved updates and additions to the ICANNATLARGE.ORG
WEB Site in the name of the members.
See:
http://icann-at-large.org/pipermail/wg-web_icann-at-large.org/2002-November/000066.html

  So I am seeing a pattern here that is very disturbing and unwanted as
well
as unwarranted.  If Bret it to remain as the Web Master than he needs
the guidance from the WG-WEB participants that he can both make sense
of and adaquately/effectively perform the Web Master functions.  So
as WG-WEB participants need or should be able to provide that
in a report for the members to vote upon so that we can move
forward and insure that the Web site ICANNATLARGE.ORG
can be updated while at the same time not do so willy-nilly and
perhaps misrepresent the members in such errant web site updates
and additions.