[atlarge-discuss] Killing ICANNAtLarge by division

Sotiris,

>What is truly sad is that this organization was already killed by its
own panel members...

>that is, until they decide its time to resurrect it for the purposes of
the ICANN.

>The gambit for this current panel is over. Time for them to be replaced
en masse.

Regarding the replacement's; When will the 2003 elections start?, Who is
organizing it?, where will the Candidates statements be posted?, ???

An election should be held for the coming years' Panel. [Democracy]

For now, the Idea of two Icannatlarge.Com/Org's is quite satisfactory,
It's like the Left and Right side of the Brain,

And until Bret restores the ORG forum (for what it is worth) we should
be happy that Joop gave us back something lost, a second chance.

jk