Re: [atlarge-discuss] Killing ICANNAtLarge by division

Abel and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Joop should remove your name from the members list on
ICANNATLARGE.COM if you request him to do so.

  The rest of your request should be posted to the WG-WEB list for
the WG-WEB participants to review and consider as to implementation or not.