Re: [atlarge-discuss] Killing ICANNAtLarge by division

Alexander,

Political Websites are like cells.

(At Large) Cells are not killed by division, they multiply by division. I have watched the attempts for central control since March and I can only conclude that the time for division is overdue.
There are too many diverging agenda's.

But as long as the divisions can co-operate and co-ordinate, division does not weaken us at all. Power struggles do.

Alexander, why don't you want to co-operate and let the two sites work in tandem, like James is suggesting?

Sure, I have not yet had the time to do anything but replicate the entire members' list, but your request to be removed formalizes a division into parties (rather than complimentary websites) more than anything else.

--Joop--
Re-Boot Webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com

Sign up and spread the word.