Re: [atlarge-discuss] Forum restoration

At 14:42 02/12/02, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:53:34 +1300, Joop Teernstra
>How about the revived web forum, Jan?
>I would very much like you to post your observations on the "Final Report"
>there as well, for a much wider readership.
>Or are you waiting for Vittorio to restore the Forum on icannatlarge.org?

I'd like to discuss this issue too. If you are going to maintain a web
forum for At Large discussions, I see no point in icannatlarge.org
maintaining another forum with the same look and feel at a similar
URL. It will only confuse people. So we might simply link yours.
I would fully support that!
jfc