Re: [atlarge-discuss] Please don't feed any trolls.

Hello Alexandre, fellow members and other readers of
list,

I completely agree with you on this Alexander. The
credibility of this list is in serious trouble and now
that list rules have been implemented and corrective
actions taken, we have the tools to get down to work.

We at INEGRop are looking forward to productive
discussions without flamewars.

THank you for your time,

Tim

On Mon, 02 Dec 2002, Alexander Svensson wrote:

> At 03.12.2002 11:15, Joop Teernstra wrote:
> >At 09:40 a.m. 3/12/2002, Bret Fausett wrote:
> >>If there's value in having a web-based forum (an
open
> question, in my mind), then we ought to have it on our
> site. I think the last few days shows the folly in
> trying to work with Joop.
> >
> >Bret,
> >
> >Thanks for dropping  your mask here on this list.
> etc. etc.
>
> I know that some may now want to defend Bret, which
> will in
> turn lead to counterattacks etc.
>
> Please don't. Trash your personal attack before
sending
> it.
> Let's focus on the issues. Let's continue the
> discussion we
> were having about the future role of this
organization.
> Let's
> not be distracted -- the list is in a bad enough shape
> as it
> is, and such on-list flamewars have already destroyed
> previous
> efforts.
>
> Best regards,
> /// Alexander

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> atlarge-discuss-help@lists.fitug.de

Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-763-6363 ***NEW PHONE***
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario