Re: [atlarge-discuss] Soo..what happened in Amsterdam?

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:04:19 +1300, you wrote:

>on the agenda were
>
>- 08:30 - 09:00 Bylaws and incorporation of icannatlarge.org
>- 09:00 - 10:00 Relationships between icannatlarge.org, other At Large efforts
>and ICANN
>- 10:00 - 11:00 ICANN Reform process, ALAC and RALO creation
>- 11:00 - 12:00 Drafting ICANNatlarge.org's Statement on ALAC, RALO
>
>Vittorio, can you please update us?

When we met at about 8:45, it was just me and YJ, plus Tommi Karttaavi
from ISOC Finland and Alain Moscowitz from CECUA. We had a brief
discussion about what the organization should do now, and whether it
should participate and/or promote the RALO process, or try to live on
its own, or both. After a while, Andy Mueller-Maguhn joined us so that
we could ask him for support (for example, support in getting funds
from ICANN for the At Large matters) and get some view of his ideas.
Then, at 10, we decided to merge with the other meeting (the one that
was recorded by Bret).
--
vb.            [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<---