Re: [atlarge-discuss] New PROPOSAL

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:51:37 -0000, you wrote:

>So my PROPOSAL stands, and I fully intend to provide an interface for the
>membership to present their own questions and have them ballotted, if the
>Panel declines to get involved.

I don't know about the panel... but I have already said that,
compatibly with the fact that my time is limited to 24 hours per day,
I can prepare a simple Web or E-mail voting system. I assume that I
now really have to do it :-)
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---