Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

OK, set up an account.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Date:  Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:51:53 -0500

At 02:28 AM 1/15/2003 -0500, Micheal Sherrill wrote:
>Please explain slowly and in plain English what PayPal is and how it
>works.  You have to set up an account at PayPal which we deposit into, correct?

Yes, that is correct.  Paypal operates as an online payment/wire service
through which you can transfer funds to other individuals, or pay for goods
and/or services via a secure, trusted, and reliable service.  Most Ebay
sellers use Paypal to process payments from customers, but it can be used
to transfer funds directly to other individuals for things like
personal/charitable dealings.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
         Hermes Network Inc.
         Toronto, Canada