Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

I already have one. Accounts are email address based and you simply send the contribution to my email address sotiris@hermesnetwork.com (that is, you put my email address into the "Recipient's Email" field within the Send Money tab section of your own individual Paypal account once you've signed up.)

At 02:47 AM 1/15/2003 -0500, Micheal Sherrill wrote:
OK, set up an account.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:51:53 -0500

At 02:28 AM 1/15/2003 -0500, Micheal Sherrill wrote:
>Please explain slowly and in plain English what PayPal is and how it
>works. You have to set up an account at PayPal which we deposit into, correct?

Yes, that is correct. Paypal operates as an online payment/wire service
through which you can transfer funds to other individuals, or pay for goods
and/or services via a secure, trusted, and reliable service. Most Ebay
sellers use Paypal to process payments from customers, but it can be used
to transfer funds directly to other individuals for things like
personal/charitable dealings.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Hermes Network Inc.
Toronto, Canada