From: Micheal Sherrill [mailto:micheal@beethoven.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 January 2003 3:29 PM
To: atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de; Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

Please explain slowly and in plain English what PayPal is and how it works.
You have to set up an account at PayPal which we deposit into, correct?

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Date:  Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:33:40 -0500

At 02:10 AM 1/15/2003 -0500, Micheal Sherrill wrote:
>Hello Sotiris:
>
>What is the best way to get money to you?

Paypal.  I will list all contributions on a web page at
worldatlarge.org.  If anything should prohibit me from going ahead with the
webcast, all contributed funds will be refunded (minus the small Paypal
transaction charges, of course).

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
         Hermes Network Inc.
         Toronto, Canada
         416-422-1034 or 1-866-991-HOST
         http://hermesnetwork.com - Web Hosting & IT Services

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.