RE: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

At 07:14 PM 1/15/2003 +1100, McMeikan, Andrew wrote:
There are some sites to read if you use paypal
http://www.paypalwarning.com/
http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Generally paypal is ok, but dont ever leave too much in it.
Andrew, thanks for the reminder. I was aware of the paypalsucks.com site. Though, I've been using it for a while now and can report no problems. But, I do transfer monies out of it rather than carry a balance with them.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Hermes Network Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-422-1034 or 1-866-991-HOST