Re: [atlarge-discuss] jeff williams is really not real

Hugh and all,

  I AM the spokesman for INEGroup.  I was elected to that position
twice thus far by our members.  I posted those elections to the DNSO
GA list as well as they are on file with the FEC (Federal Election
Commission) and may be obtained via a FOIA request properly
submitted.

  I AM the CEO of my company and have been for 9 years now.
I was also elected to that position by the BOD of INEG. INC.
which is and has been a registered Privately held employee owned
company for 11 years in the state of Delaware, and you may
receive or obtain some specific information regarding my company
from the Atty's General's office there, which I have posted on
more than one occasion on the DNSO GA list, the old Domain Policy
list forum, the IDNO list on more than one occasion, and the old
version of the NCDNHC mailing list forum as well..  See related
archives for further information.