Re: [atlarge-discuss] As Einstein Said...

Walter and all,

Walter Schmidt wrote:

>    ...continuing from the other day, and if I may:

  I must admit that I am confused here Walter.  Continuing form what
the other day?  And what other day was that?

  As I recall my history, Einstein was rarely silent even when asleep.
However I am sure the he did recommend to Openhimer to keep
his mouth shut.  Thankfully, Openhimer did not oblige.