[atlarge-discuss] polling closed. results now visible

The members who cared to vote (171) have spoken. I am especially impressed with the thoughtful comments many have provided on the comments line.
Time now to draw conclusions.

The results can be viewed by logging into http://www.pollingbooth.info and clicking on "results" at each topic.

While you are viewing, take advantage of one new topic that should help Polling Booth settings policy next time.
It is about results to be displayed during the voting or only after the Polls close.

As soon as I make the time, I will create a Polling results page on the icannatlarge.com website.

I thank the members who provided the questions and the voters who patiently went through them.

-joop-