Re: [atlarge-discuss] No more excuses...

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003, Richard Henderson wrote:

> Help I could grow weary of this malarky...

   ma-lar-key: malarkey also malarky - noun, Slang. Exaggerated or foolish
talk, usually intended to deceive: "snookered by a lot of malarkey."

   snook-er: snooker - verb, transitive. Slang. a. To lead (another) into
a situation in which all possible choices are undesirable; trap. b. To
fool;  dupe: "Snookered by a lot of malarkey about drilling costs, a Texas
jury added $3 billion of punitive damages."

   ...I, too, tire of being snookered by all this malarkey.

> Get with it, please! The logic is compelling. There are strong
> indications of what our members *want*. If you want clarification, just
> ask them again, formally. But *DON'T IGNORE* them.

   ...what Richard said!

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -              Online since CompuServe's MicroNET           ^  ---
 - -        Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition       - -
 ---                Associate Expert - Expert Zone                ---
 - -        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/        ---
 - - 52 Ken          http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         Sun 57 - -