[atlarge-discuss] As an aside...

   ...as we wait, and as an aside:

In the ga@dnso.org list, there is an on-going discussion concerning
whether or not:

 "...input in person carries a lot more weight than input through
postings."

There are actually those who are saying it does not!?!

It has always been my experience that while postings can "set the stage,"
what is played out in person (and NOT [to be] written down) can be the
most productive...which is why a funding source is so important, but
that's another point, and I digress.

Putting this aside, aside...

 HELLO! Are we moving anything anywhere near completion, or are we going
to continue to talk-about-the-weather...

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -              Online since CompuServe's MicroNET           ^  ---
 - -        Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition       - -
 ---                Associate Expert - Expert Zone                ---
 - -        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/        ---
 - - 52 Ken          http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         Sun 57 - -