Re: [atlarge-discuss] [Resignation] New panel elections?

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:14:53 +0900, you wrote:

>Richard Henderson wrote:
>
>> It is clear that this Panel is dislocated and suffering from inertia. It is
>> clear that this Panel has largely collapsed, as successive people resigned
>> or just stopped participating.
>>
>> It is also clear from last week's Poll that most of our members want to
>> replace the whole panel. By all means double-check this with a second Poll
>> if you want, but in the end, bottom up democracy means bottom up democracy.
>
>I resign.

I was about to call a panel vote on new elections when I got this. May
I ask you and Richard to withhold your resignations for a couple of
days so that we can have a decent vote about dissolving the panel?

Otherwise I think I will resign too and let Jefsey continue with
Satyajit and whoever he wants.

Thanks,
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---