Re: [atlarge-discuss] mad-house

I am quite sorry for the other members of the panel,
But I reluctantly accept this posting.
Do not think for a second I shall resign, Dierkers accept tasks and do not step
aside.
However if Richard Henderson changes his mind I salute him and give him my panel
seat.

Our first commitment is to incorporate somewhere. I like any EU, China, US, of
course Canada.
However I think perhaps Mexico is good due to neutrality and our strong beliefs
in developing countries.
The where of incorporation has clearly polarized this group. So the panel must
decide now where to incorporate. I will find the funds to accomplish this once a
decision is made. Then we can raise the necessary capital to further the
suggestions of Richard.
Eric Dierker