[atlarge-discuss] mad-house

Brillant. May be someone will tell me who is supposed to organize the election in that mad house if everyone fails the members and commits suicide?

On 23:58 13/02/03, Richard Henderson said:
Thank you YJ.
Having challenged you on this, and recognising that the same democratic
expression calls for my response as well, I am resigning from the Panel
tonight.

The membership runs this organisation.
Richard, may be will you want to land on earth five minutes and tell us precisely tell me who does the Membership talk through, if not its elected reps.

We now welcome Ted Byfield and Eric Diecker in this panel.
As I do not know if Thomas Roessler keeps track, the Panel today is:

Vittorio Bertola (Europe)
Jefsey Morfin (Europe)
Bruce Young (North America)
Edmundo Valenti (Latin America/Caribbean)
Kimberley J. Heitman (Asia/Pacific)
Gabriel Pineiro (Latin America/Caribbean)
Milan Kapetanov (Europe)
Marc Derriennic (Europe)
Sotiris Sotiropoulos (North America)
Ted Byfield (North America)
Eric Dierker (North America)

Replacements:

David Schutt (North America)
Todd Glassey (North America)
James Khan (North America)
Cordley Coit (North America)
Bob Crawford (North America)

May be sometimes before it is too late our dear Chair will accept to wake up five minutes and to do something, unless he also resigns?
jfc
---