[atlarge-discuss] Panel Mandate options

Before I could second any Nomination, I need to know what Mandate this new Panel will get.

There has been no discussion and therefore I'll try a quick straw poll.

[ ] Panel of eleven mandated to oversee the website only (narrow mandate)

[ ] Panel of 5 mandated to oversee the website only (narrow mandate)

[ ] Panel of 11 mandated to oversee the website and all use of the members' list.

[ ] I want a separate membership committee to oversee all use of the members' list.

[ ] Panel of eleven with mandate to oversee website, members' list and Polling (wide mandate)

[ ] I want a separate elected Polling Commission to oversee Polling

Please give more options if you think they are needed.
Please give some arguments for or against the different options.

This list can give its opinion in a straw Poll, but it does not speak for the wider membership.

I would therefore ask for your support in order to Poll the whole membership via the Polling Booth.

-joop-