RE: [atlarge-discuss] My two cents...

Joe Baptista wrote:

| YJ - so you've been involved in this little effort.  I'm
| seeing a pattern
| here - i.e. how this effort died on the operating table.

To her credit, YJ was fairly active at first, and chaired an effective
meeting for us in Asia.  But we need consistent leadership, and while her
appologies are appreciated, her absence has not been.  The membership would
do well in the future to ask whether possible Panel members have the
"bandwidth" to adequately carrym out their duties.  In fact, that probably
needs to be one of the questions asked of all prospective panel members: "do
you expect your job or personal life to allow your full involvement in Panel
activities?"

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info