[atlarge-discuss] I PROPOSE FRANCE

I propose France to incorporate the secretariat of our organization.

Pros
1. the law is stable (written in 1901)
2. there are millions of non profit associations
3. cost is $ 35
4. there is no tax
5. there is no mandatory yearly report if no important financial move
6. articles are quite standard, bylaws are free and can be in any langage
7. banking accound is quite simple to ontain and can be free
8. only two persons are OK to create it
9. foreigners are welcome
A. can organize a few lotteries

Cons
1. I manage several of them and I cannot add on - someone has to take over
2. delays in getting the official publication can be now 1.5 month
3. Chair is legally responsible of the website

jfc

---