RE: [atlarge-discuss] Reimbursement of ALAC Expenses

ICANN!  Paying for At Large stuff?!  Who'da thunk it! :)

Of course, it is for their bogus At Large group, so I guess that doesn't
actually count.  It is entertaining though!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info