[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: RE: [council] NCUC's position to Whois TF report

Michael and all,

  Good points here Michael.  It is a catch-22 set up situation that
many of us knew in advance would end up this way.  What's even
worse, is those that do submit comments as prescribed are than
insulted even further, by others, including Registry/Registrar
operators for doing so.

  It's a rigged game that is causing further disruptive backlashes
that will increase, that all could have been avoided...

  To me this shows how poor leadership decisions leads to
huge messes that didn't exist or were not severe initially.