Re: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTIONS AND REVIVAL ORGANIZATION ????

Due to the moderate interest by this list in the election that many have shouted for I wander if I must cotinue to proceed?

1. I have asked Joop to prepare the boot. He asked clarifications IRT the definition of what we would vote for. I responde an 11 members Panel, managing the web site and the Membership list, incorporating and entering into MoUs subject to the Memership approval for everything else - what addresses in a simple and in orderly way what the most vociferous asked for. This for six months if there is no incorporation, one year otherwise.

Now we all need to know if he will provide the booth or if he too will quit :-)

2. I have asked Joop that the Panel Members may act as Voting Controllers. I want to be one. I suppose Bruce, Vittorio and others from the Panel (including the waintinglist) may want to be one too.

3. We have nominated people on this list and on the Forum. I wish there are others, but we can proceed. I may send them a mail to ask them if they accept being candidate.

4. We have a first proposed country to incorporate, I hope we have another one.

If there is support to proceed, the plan I proposed can be easily executed, we may start voting on Sunday if enough candidates, or the other Sunday if we need more. We can also reduce the Panel to 7 if there are not candidates enough. But I must say that if we do not vote for a panel now, I think there is something broken in this group after so many demands (or the demands did not represented whatthe Members wanted?). I keep with my target to incorporate in March and to sign MoUs with Joop (Polling Booth), DPF (his initaitive), Danny (his SME contituency), me (atlarge/ws) and may be others in April, after the Members voted them.
jfc

jfc

---