Re: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTIONS AND REVIVAL ORGANIZATION ????

Jefsey and all,

  I am in favor for preparing a ballot and the use of the "Voting Booth"
if that system/software is turned over to a neutral party.  Otherwise,
given the history of the "Voting Booth's" management, such a vote
would be of questionable legitimacy.  If this means that Joop will
"Quit", than that of course will be his decision alone...