Re: [atlarge-discuss] I PROPOSE FRANCE

Jefsey,

For incorporation in France, do we need to write our Constitution and bylaws in French?

And if submission in English is allowed, would litigation in France not be prohibitively expensive because of the need to translate every document?

While I still own many Law Books in French and I mean no disrespect, are we not better off with a simple small country jurisdiction where the law is written in English and where the only legal requirements are this :
http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272

And no yearly fee.

-joop-