Re: [atlarge-discuss] I PROPOSE TONGA

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 22:14, Joop Teernstra wrote:
> At 03:16 p.m. 21/02/2003,  Joe Baptista  wrote:
>
> >so Joop is there a country you have in mind which meets the one-time fee
> >provision?
>
> Yes. The never colonized Kingdom of Tonga. The King has a preference for
> Commonwealth-type laws.
> But if the fees are low enough and the requirements reasonable and simple,
> I have no problems with Canada  either.

A democratic organization registered in a monarchist state? Amusing.
Yeah, I know they have a parliament (thanks google!) but these sorts of
links don't rate Tonga highly:

http://203.97.34.63/tonga.htm
(bottom): http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~minibbjd/tonga/chrotong.html
http://www.freemedia.at/wpfr/tonga.htm