Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE WANT ELECTIONS NOT a COUP

Hugh and all,

  I am sure you haven't.  BUt that is perhaps because you haven't
bothered to check?
 That incident happened before you joined the IDNO.  However it is still
well documented.   You can also check the DNSO GA archives for that time
frame
as well as much of that incident was CC'ed to the DNSO GA ML...

  However as always, I personally am always ready, and very able to
back that up in a court of law at any time.  So all Joop needs do is
file the case and as I said before on this thread to Joop and all here,
I await his service...

  Of course, there was also the "Santiago Incident" as Andy Gardner
amply provided some of us with the digesting details, along with
others as to Joop's involvement...