RE: [atlarge-discuss] WE WANT ELECTIONS NOT a COUP

Say something enough times and it begins to sound like truth.

Jeff, I may not have been around here the last 1000 years like
you, but I've never seen documentation of any "Fudging" by Joop
in any use of the "Polling Booth". Please provide clear and
accurate documentation of this charge - or just stop it. Unless
you can, it is beneath you to continue this tirade.

Respectfully,

Hugh