RE: [atlarge-discuss] WE WANT ELECTIONS NOT a COUP

Since Jeff thinks none of these folks qualify, I'd strongly suggest
that by acclimation this group appoint Jeff to find a secure voting
system, make arraignments for its use, and manage the process with
any 2 others joining him as watchdogs.  Jeff, it's about time you
provided something positive - not just the negative. Just take your
ideas and make them happen.

Hugh