Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE WANT ELECTIONS NOT a COUP

Richard and all,

  I will be my usual blunt and straight forward self and brutally honest
in my response here Richard.

  If the folks you "CC'ed" here are amongst the potential three
so called monitors for an upcoming and future elections, I would
have to say I disagree again with you.  If you recall just not to long
ago our Domain Name changed ownership several times and
was not resolving while in Jefsey's control which he than transferred
it to Hans, and than Marc.  To this day, our organizations domain name
is officially and actually not under our control nor is our web site
as a result in part to this "ring around the rosy" Gamesmanship.
That is hardly honest, now is it?

  Dave, as you should know wishes to use the DNSO GA voting
system which caused much disgruntlement and disagreement in our
last Panel Election, which I have outlined now several times.

  Vittorio, is a staunch ALAC supporter and would lean obviously
towards those that support that ilk and misinformed and deplorable
disgrace as a "At-Large" effort.

  Joop, has been caught several times, and also well documented
in "Fudging" votes case using his "Polling Booth" although the
actual software works or can work well.

  I hope this clarifies and gives you Richard a more informed
and accurate background, some of which you have yourself
witnessed to a degree on this very forum.

  Vivik has been mostly absentee in this organization but is also
known for his adamant support for the ALAC.

  Walt, is mostly interested in CENSORSHIP via list rules which is
hardly a democratic principal.

  Judyth, is very good at keeping people informed of ongoing events
in other perhaps helpful other organizations for this fledgling
organization, and may be a good Monitor for elections for this
organization.  However as you recall she called for me to be
banned from participating and basically accused all TEXANS
as cowboys, which is ludicrous in the extreme.

  So again, I see no recommendations yet that would meet the well
known and widely accepted neutrality of Monitors for elections.
Yet we do still have many options and those would be Monitors
outside of this organization, and a voting process that is not
in the control of any one member.  I am sure you can recognize
that these basic democratic principals and checks and balances
are essential, especially now or at this juncture for this organization.

  I agree with you very strongly that we DO need to get to
action items starting with a newly elected Panel.  We can
accomplish that fairly, honestly and ethically IF we do not
shoot ourselves in the foot again and act responsibly.