[atlarge-discuss] WE WANT ELECTIONS NOT JERRYMANDERING

Dear Joop,
let stop this jerrymandering please.

There is no bylaws and there will never be any bylaws without an elected Panel bond to incorporate. If you really want democracy it is time for you to share now or to say no.

There is a panel. That panel does exist and has been elected. Our duty as panelist is to carry our job and make these election happen. Not to anyone else and for any other purpose, that would be a coup. And you perfectly know from IDNO that coups do not pay back.

So the question simple. Does this action still has a future or not. You are perfectly entitled to start another one. But it will not be this one.

As a panelist in charge in this action (cf. Vittorio's mail):

1. I introduced a plan and called for a vote that vote being in the scope of my responsibility.

2. I said that this vote will be carried under some limited action: managing a site and a list under the control of the members and incorporating for that in a given country decided by the members. This does not extend any further. The elected panel will then do what they want under Members approval.

3. I asked if we could use your booth, under the control of the elected Panelists wishing to act as a polling officer for that votes. Question is yes/not. For me "yes but" means "no" and I will find another solution.

jfc
---