Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE WANT ELECTIONS NOT a COUP

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:50:26 +1300, you wrote:

>Jefsey,
>
>After your last posting and your subsequent demand to the Panel list
>(with  ultimatum as well) for the database keys from Vittorio, I no longer
>believe that you have any inclination to ordered democracy.
>What is happening on the Panel list is a private deal between you and
>Vittorio.
>
>The members must now be Polled immediately on how they want the basic power
>structure of their organization, so that they can protect themselves
>from  Jefsocrats or Vittoriocrats. Or from me.

Is there agreement on electing a new 11-member panel?
If yes, I think we should find some generally trusted persons to run
them (perhaps have them voted by the membership?). I will promptly
hand the membership list to them.
And also, AFAIK we have no voting system other than Joop's polling
booth (I stopped developing mine after Joop ran the poll on its own).
If we want something different, we'll have to find something else (or
you'll have to wait for me to finish it).
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---